Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Coming up next...

Hola!

November started off as an exceptionally busy month for me, jam packed with travels (6 countries in the last 3 weeks) and well, let's just say there're also some 'big changes' happening in the midst of everything.

Meanwhile, I've got TONS of photos to edit. Soon, I'll be sharing more about my road trip beginning from the Cataluña Region in Spain across to Andorra, France and back.

Following that, I can't wait to tell you more about two of my travel dreams coming true in Turkey - hotair ballooning over the landscape of Cappadocia and walking on the white travertine terraces of Pamukkale!!!

Last but not least, my visit to the city & countryside of Amsterdam - a sweet way to wrap up my November holidays :)

So stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails