Wednesday, May 20, 2009

An Introduction to my gear

Meet my small family


LOMO Fisheye #2, Canon DSLR 450D w 18-55mm kit lens and my adopted 50mm macro lens (courtesy of a very kind friend and fantastic photographer), and the Canon Digital IXUS 80 IS
I usually travel with the whole family, which means I often carry a bag big enough to contain them as well as my other stuff. My shoulders are lopsided. I enjoy taking pictures, especially of subjects that appear so simple yet have the ability to arouse interest. I also like pictures to be a little dreamy and surreal.

Alas! Even with the best equipment that money can buy, I can only dream of becoming a good photographer. When I’m not dreaming, I look forward to getting inspired, and more shooting opportunities to improve myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails