Monday, January 4, 2010

Goodbye 2009. Hello 2010.

A brand new year has begun and I hope you are as excited as I am ;-)
Guess it's a good time to recap my travels in the past year.

But first, a big *THANK YOU* to everyone who’s been reading / following / commenting on this blog! Also to everyone who's publicly or privately given me tremendous words of encouragement. I'
ve enjoyed putting everything together and it has given me immense joy to see how this young blog has connected me with wonderful like-minded people, some of whom I now consider my friends.

So here’s a round-up of the places I’ve been to and blogged about since May 2009, (focus only on Spain):

Comunidad de Madrid
· Madrid
· Aranjuez*
· Chinchon
· Arévalo
· Valle de los Caidos
· Cerro de Los Angeles

Comunidad Foral de Navarra
· Pamplona

Castilla La Mancha
· Guadalajara
· Chiloeches
· Campo de Criptana
· Mar de Castilla

Pais Vasco
· Bilbao
· San Sebastian

Castilla y Leon
· Salamanca*
· Segovia*

Cataluna
· Barcelona*

Andalucía
· Malaga
· Cordoba*
· Sevilla*
· Cadiz
· Setenil de las Bodegas
· Ronda
· Jaen*
· Granada*
· Almeria

*World Heritage Sites.

There’re still a handful of places that I’ve visited last year and have yet to post up here. It feels like a neverending task! But that's a good sign :) So, watch out for them as well as some improvements that I’ll be gradually making to this blog.

My goal for 2010? To continue my journey throughout Spain (camera in hand), discovering and enjoying more of the sights, sounds & flavours of as many Spanish cities as I possibly can.


Too many places, too little time, gotta run! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails